WI-FI HOTSPOTWI-FI HOTSPOT
- What is Wi-Fi Hotspot?
- Will Wi-Fi Hotspot provide a continuous Wi-Fi connection whilst on the move?
- Do I need a SIM for my Wi-Fi Hotspot hotspot?
- What type of SIM do I need to provide?
- Does my SIM need to provide a data plan?
- Does Jaguar Land Rover have a preferred SIM provider?
- Can I use the data from the mobile phone plan that I already have?
- Can I order Wi-Fi Hotspot on its own, or is it linked to other options?
- What type of networks does Wi-Fi Hotspot operate on?
REMOTE PREMIUMREMOTE PREMIUM
- How do I subscribe to Remote Premium?
- What is the Beep and Flash feature?
- What is the Remote Lock feature?
- On F-TYPE Convertible will the Remote Lock feature close the convertible roof?
- On models with an electric sunroof will the Remote Lock feature close the sunroof?
- What is the Remote Unlock feature?
- How does the Remote Climate feature work?
- What is the Alarm Reset feature?
- Why are some/all of the Remote Premium feature buttons greyed out on my version of the Remote Premium smartphone app?
- Why do I receive an error message when i request a remote climate operation?
- Why do I receive an error message when I request an InControl Remote Smartphone App operation?
- Why does the climate function show a different temperature than the one I set up using the Remote smartphone app?
APPLE WATCHAPPLE WATCH
INCONTROL APPSINCONTROL APPS
- What is InControl Apps?
- How do I purchase InControl Apps?
- Can I buy InControl Apps for my current vehicle?
- I have purchased a used Jaguar which has InControl Apps fitted. Am I able to connect my smartphone?
- Can I download apps available for other regions?
- How much does InControl Apps cost?
- Can I have InControl Apps on any Jaguar vehicle?
- What do I need before I can use InControl Apps?
- Are tablet devices supported?
- Is my handset compatible with InControl Apps?
- Should I update my iPhone Software?
- Should I download InControl Apps and any updates via Wi-Fi?
- How will I know when new apps become compatible?
- How do I install a compatible app?
- Why aren't all my apps available on InControl Apps?
- I've updated my phone and now InControl Apps doesn't work
- Will InControl Apps still work when the vehicle is in motion?
- Do I have to create an account to use some apps?
- I made a phone call and I had to unlock my iPhone before I could use InControl Apps again. Why?
- When I connect my phone to the vehicle, I always get a popup on the device to allow the connection. How do I stop this from happening?
- Does InControl Apps use Mobile Data?
- When I use voice interaction, why does my cluster show a phone call in progress?
- Which connection cable do I require?
- Which USB port should I use?
- Where should I stow my device when connected to InControl Apps?
- Do I need to start the app before connecting to the vehicle?
- My phone is connected and I can see the apps but there's no audio coming through the cabin speakers. How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- InControl Apps is installed on my device but it won't connect to the vehicle
- Is it possible to have InControl Apps on more than one smartphone?
- What happens if there is no data connection?
- What support is there for queries about InControl Apps?
- I have updated to IOS 9, why do I now have to go through an approval process before I can use a new app in the car?
- What happens if I don’t update to iOS 9?
Can't find what you're looking for?
As we roll out InControl, specific features described may be optional and market or powertrain dependent. Please consult your local Jaguar retailer for availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate SIM with a suitable data contract, which will require a further subscription after the initial term advised by your retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.