As the situation relating to COVID-19 continues to evolve the global and South African crises have deepened rapidly. As a result, the National Coronavirus Command Council has enforced a nation-wide lock down in South Africa for 21 days between midnight on Thursday, 26 March and midnight on Thursday, 16 April.
Your safety is our commitment, and we all have to work to overcome this situation as soon as possible. The important thing about Jaguar is the people behind the brand, and each and every one of us is working with more enthusiasm than ever to live up to such an exceptional and challenging situation.
This nation-wide lock down will impact business operations at Jaguar South Africa and in turn how it does business with its customers. In spite of the circumstances Jaguar is determined to service its customers in the best way possible given some obvious challenges.
- For the duration of the lock-down:
- All Jaguar retailers in South Africa will be closed
- EXPERIENCE Johannesburg in Lonehill will be closed
- Urgent Roadside Assistance services will remain available and can be contacted at 0861 572 774 78
- Customers due for scheduled vehicle services will be given a grace period extended to 3,200 km or two months
- The Customer Care Centre will remain available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 087-250-0070
Jaguar South Africa will return to normal business practises on Friday, 17 April or in line with the lift of any extended lock-down periods. For all official information and updates regarding COVID-19, visit the South African Department of Health’s website at www.SAcoronavirus.co.za