“It is everyone’s responsibility to see through to the next phase of life after lockdown safely. We are doing our part by ensuring the environments within every Jaguar Land Rover dealership are prepped and ready for business with new levels of hygiene and cleanliness. The steps we are taking represent the highest standards possible to keep our staff and customers safe during this time of ‘business unusual’.”
Sharnie Malan, Customer Service Director, Jaguar Land Rover South Africa
Never before has our Peace-of-Mind Promise been more relevant to assure the health and safety of our customers and staff at every turn than in these unprecedented times. Rigorous protocols have been put in place to ensure sanitisation safety in our showrooms and to give you assurance when purchasing a vehicle or utilising the products and services on offer once you become part of our family.
1. OUR SHOWROOM SAFETY AND YOUR PEACE-OF-MIND:
We are in the process of transitioning from close contact-intensive interaction to a new operational environment with minimised physical touchpoints to ensure social distancing, as well as sanitisation principles are adhered to at out retailers:
OUR FACILITIES AND SANITISATION
• All retailer facilities are cleaned and disinfected daily, in line with government guidelines
• Social distancing and sanitation standards are enforced at every area of dealerships, including parking bays
• Barrier screens at all direct customer interaction points including reception, parts and service desks Suitable stanchion will be in place to maintain distances between people.
• Cash will not be permitted for any transaction, and touchpads on card machines will be disinfected after every use.
STAFF AND SERVICE PROTOCOLS:
• Vehicle handovers and collections for services will be managed with specifically allocated time slots and staggered booking times to ensure social distancing.
• Strict protocols will see all staff and visitors undergo mandatory temperature checks upon entry to retailer premises, and 2-metre distances will be maintained between all people at all times.
• Social distancing measures and disinfectant standards enforced throughout workshops to ensure health regulations are upheld.
OUR CUSTOMER AND VEHICLE CARE:
• Retailer workshops will be open to assist vehicles needing emergency repairs..
• Vehicles leaving the retailer after services, repairs or purchases will be put through an intensive cleaning process using specially approved products for various surfaces.
• Our Customer First team is on standby and will be on the road to assist any customers who require roadside assistance.
2. ASSURANCE TO PURCHASE:
Whether you’re looking to purchase your first Jaguar or trade in your current model for something a little different, we have made the process just as easy, safe and enjoyable as ever before.
Visit our online store, www.findmyjaguar.co.za and see what best suits you and your needs - we know our Jaguar customers know exactly what they want, so this allows you the time to really explore. What’s more, our retailers offer a “test drive to your door” service – allowing you to explore the car further from your own home. We have also fast-tracked the purchase process with contactless handover for your ease and comfort.
Our retailers have put the most stringent measures in place to ensure all sanitisation requirements have been adhered to in their interactions with you and the handing over of all vehicles.
3. AFTER SALES SERVICE PROMISE:
As an owner, you will feel all the benefits that Jaguar customers enjoy – not simply the exhilaration of the open road. We take ownership care very seriously and looking after our customers and their vehicle’s safety is our greatest concern. We also have a number of services and product offerings to make the journey with us that much more enjoyable:
1. Customer safety: Our customers’ safety, both in and out our vehicles, is of the utmost importance to us. All health and safety measures have been implemented to ensure sanitisation of our facilities, vehicles, staff and products have been adhered to.
2. Customer Care plan: Our renowned care plan covers all maintenance and services at our retailers for 5 years/100 000km (whichever comes first). We even have our Customer Care Plus plan which offers service and maintenance to all Jaguars that fall out of their warranty period or are older than 6 years.
3. SOTA (Software over the air): This technology enables us to wirelessly update your Jaguar such as the InControl Touch Pro software installed without you ever having to visit our retailer – just switch on the functionality and accept the software updates. With SOTA updates, your Jaguar will have access to the latest features, including Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
4. Mobility: Whether your Jaguar is in for a service or repair, our Jaguar Mobility offering ensures you will be offered another Jaguar to help you get around – why not even try a different Jaguar model you’ve had your eye on – you never know what you may discover about Jaguar and yourself.
5. Electronic Vehicle Health Check(eVHC) are on available offering you a full diagnostic report on the health of your Jaguar. Should you require a new battery we have a preferential rate for Jaguar owners, and for added peace-of-mind we will sanitise your vehicle. Aircon sanitisation may also be arranged for a nominal fee.
As always, our team at Jaguar is here for you in every sense. Together, we will get through this time and come out stronger for it. We look forward to continuing this journey with you. Let us know if you need anything and please stay safe in the meantime.